• Discord
  • Store
  • Vote
  • Wiki
  • Sign in to follow this  
    Papi

Papi's Staff Application [2/6/2021]

Papi    0

Tells us about yourself?: I am from Canada, I have been playing RS / RSPS for quite some time now, probably going on about 17-18 years now. I have done development as well as graphic design which used to be two of my biggest passions. I am quite a positive person and try to see the best in everyone and try to relate and associate with people of all variety. A good portion of my day-to-day life consists of playing Mythical of which became so apparent to my girlfriend that she is currently in the midst of joining as well..oops. 

Name: Cody

In-game Username: Papi

In-game Play time: 807 Hours

Do you use our discord server (Yes/No): Yes

Timezone: CST / GMT-6 

Your average time you play daily (example 1-2h): 7-10

Previous staff experiences if any?: I have quite an extensive list of previous staff experience, I have owned my own private server in the past, I have administrated for a few servers, which to reach that position I had worked through the ranks of support and moderator. (If names of the server is required I can say the names in a private discussion). I was also an event manager for a short period on one server before I was promoted to a different rank.

Why you think you fit the staff position (basically a goal as to why)?: I feel I fit the position of a staff member as I have an extensive knowledge of the server and the users who play, I am a highly active member and play around the clock reaching all time zones quite often. I enjoy helping others and making sure everyone has a fun time as they progress further into the game. My ultimate goal if given the opportunity to become a server support is to; become a moderator by actively helping users and creating a more positive and guided environment for new and old users.

If you have any weaknesses that could prevent you from getting this staff position?: Maybe knowledge of end-game content as I am still currently learning them, other than that I am not sure I have any weaknesses that would bring a negative effect towards my application or ability to be in a staff position.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, 
    - Papi

Edited by Papi

Connor    78
    On 2/6/2021 at 2:00 PM, Papi said:

Tells us about yourself?: I am from Canada, I have been playing RS / RSPS for quite some time now, probably going on about 17-18 years now. I have done development as well as graphic design which used to be two of my biggest passions. I am quite a positive person and try to see the best in everyone and try to relate and associate with people of all variety. A good portion of my day-to-day life consists of playing Mythical of which became so apparent to my girlfriend that she is currently in the midst of joining as well..oops. 

Name: Cody

In-game Username: Papi

In-game Play time: 807 Hours

Do you use our discord server (Yes/No): Yes

Timezone: CST / GMT-6 

Your average time you play daily (example 1-2h): 7-10

Previous staff experiences if any?: I have quite an extensive list of previous staff experience, I have owned my own private server in the past, I have administrated for a few servers, which to reach that position I had worked through the ranks of support and moderator. (If names of the server is required I can say the names in a private discussion). I was also an event manager for a short period on one server before I was promoted to a different rank.

Why you think you fit the staff position (basically a goal as to why)?: I feel I fit the position of a staff member as I have an extensive knowledge of the server and the users who play, I am a highly active member and play around the clock reaching all time zones quite often. I enjoy helping others and making sure everyone has a fun time as they progress further into the game. My ultimate goal if given the opportunity to become a server support is to; become a moderator by actively helping users and creating a more positive and guided environment for new and old users.

If you have any weaknesses that could prevent you from getting this staff position?: Maybe knowledge of end-game content as I am still currently learning them, other than that I am not sure I have any weaknesses that would bring a negative effect towards my application or ability to be in a staff position.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, 
    - Papi

Hi Papi,

Thank you for your application. 

We would like to offer you the opportunity to join us staff team! 

Pm me on discord.

Sign in to follow this