• Discord
  • Store
  • Vote
  • Wiki
  • Sign in to follow this  
    Muffins

Muffins's Staff Application

Muffins    0

Tells us about yourself?: Hi! i'm muffins, a 22 year old M to F Trans woman, i've been playing mythicalPS for a little while now and i've been finding my way around the server, in my normal day life i work an office job for the government and i'm a huge car enthusiast. in my spare time i like to learn coding languages and work on my own homebrew server to expand my knowledge and practice what i've learned.

Name: Dawn

In-game Username: Muffins

In-game Play time: 17h and counting

Do you use our discord server (Yes/No): yes

Timezone: GMT+1

Your average time you play daily (example 1-2h): 4-6H more on weekends

Previous staff experiences if any?: i've been a support on another private server called HydrixPS, i own my own unturned server with just around 250 members and i'm an administrator for a forza community with around 400 members.

Why you think you fit the staff position (basically a goal as to why)?: my goal as to becoming a member of your staff team would be to help the community, new and old i love helping people with questions and issues and help them finding selutions!

If you have any weaknesses that could prevent you from getting this staff position?: i can sometimes be a bit too serious, as previous events on HydrixPS where i was too serious as a support member, since that time i've learned to just go with the flow.

Sign in to follow this