• Discord
  • Store
  • Vote
  • Wiki
  • Sign in to follow this  
    GridLocked

M E O C Staff Application

GridLocked    2

Tells us about yourself?:I'm an Australian Born Male. Been playing RS / RSPS For over 10 years. I have had multiple experiences on servers where i was the Core Member of Staff, organising events and maintaining QOL on servers. Im a direct and positive influence on members in game and help and assist members outside IRL whenever they need assistance with real world issues. A great deal of my spare time has been dedicated to Mythical and as a Previous Staff member i would ike to rejoin and make IT fun for all.

Name: Andy

In-game Username: M E O C / Gridlocked

In-game Play time: 1016 Hrs

Do you use our discord server (Yes/No): Yes

Timezone:+10:00 Sydney, Australia

Your average time you play daily (example 1-2h): 3 hours constant with no AFK's . DUE TO WORK CONSTRAINTS THAT WOULD BE FROM 7pm AEST - 10:30pm .

Previous staff experiences if any?:Mythical PS. I can state others if needed via PM

Why you think you fit the staff position (basically a goal as to why)?:As ive stated above, i have been a staff member previously which was a rewarding and rich feeling i recieved. I would like to help and assist the staff on maintaining their positive influence on the server with all the help and assistance to new and experienced players. As a veteran, it was great to see some staff help. 
    I would like to be the driving factor to help improve QOL for New members and Clean and filter through members who disrupt and ruin a positive experience to all.

If you have any weaknesses that could prevent you from getting this staff position?: Would probably be just basic pricing of fresh items. I have a core understanding , but a refresher course would definitely Help alot

Hope to hear from you all SOON!

Goodluck and may the Odds be forever in your favor!

Edited by GridLocked
    • Like 1

Sign in to follow this